C2 Strategic Communications launched P3 Kentucky in late May 2017, hoping to facilitate an ongoing discussion about infrastructure development and the role public-private partnerships can play in supporting growth across the Commonwealth.
With founding partners like the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, the Kentucky League of Cities, Kentuckians for Better Transportation and the Kentucky Association of Counties, the word is spreading about P3KY.com.
Last week, The Lane Report reported that the P3 Kentucky Roundtable has grown to 15 members in just a few months, evidence of the growing interest in the state’s newly expanded financing laws. The roundtable is an advisory council comprising thought leaders and influencers working in Kentucky.
The newest members of the P3 Kentucky Roundtable include:
• Frost Brown Todd LLC – a law firm with more than 500 attorneys in eight states. The firm leverages technical, industry and legal knowledge and hands-on experience to serve a diverse client base, from global multinationals to small, entrepreneurial companies.
• Greater Louisville Inc. – the Metro Chamber of Commerce is the voice of Greater Louisville’s business community. It leads economic and global outreach strategies focused on business attraction; nurtures the entrepreneurial eco-system; and champions the development of the community’s talent base.
• Jackson Kelly PLLC – a law firm with more than 175 attorneys in six states and the District of Columbia. The firm serves a variety of corporate and public clients and enjoys a national reputation in areas such as business, litigation, government contracts, tax and permitting.
• Louisville Water Company Inc. – a municipal corporation that provides water to nearly one out of four Kentuckians, more than 1 million residential and business customers in 10 counties.
• MCM CPAs & Advisors – a regional accounting and advisory firm with more than 350 employees at offices in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. MCM offers expertise in audit and assurance services, tax planning, business valuation, litigation support, fraud examination, business start‐up and consulting.
• Scotty’s Contracting and Stone LLC – the state’s largest heavy highway contractor and a leading builder of highways, airport runways, racetracks and driveways. The company has more than 400 employees at its offices, asphalt plants and quarries in Kentucky.