River Ridge Development Authority

Energizing an Economic Engine Nationally and Internationally

River Ridge Development Authority

The River Ridge Development Authority, a key economic hub in Indiana and the Midwest, hosts over 11,800 employees from various companies, generating an annual economic impact of over $2.7 billion and supporting an additional 18,000+ regional jobs. After two decades, with 60% of its park developed, River Ridge faced the challenge of attracting new businesses to the remaining 40%. River Ridge collaborated with C2 Strategic Communications to create and implement a detailed communications and marketing strategy to demonstrate value to potential business partners, government stakeholders, and the wider community.

C2 Strategic crafted compelling messages for diverse media channels to position the Commerce Center as a leading business hub and growth catalyst. Additionally, C2 Strategic created a marketing toolkit to highlight the logistical, workforce, and economic benefits for businesses looking to open, relocate, or expand at the park. The collective efforts contributed to record-breaking increases in site visits, developer interest and new business partners across a variety of industries.

Partnership began in 2018 and continues to the day. Collective efforts have contributed to record-breaking increases in site visits, developer interest and new business partners across a variety of industries.

Let Us Tell Your Story

Schedule a 30 minute call so we can learn more about your goals.