Website and Digital Media Specialist
C2 Strategic Communications is looking for a technically proficient digital media professional to join a growing public relations and communications firm. Are you an energetic professional who can strategically plan, customize, launch and support WordPress websites, develop social media and digital content, and support those efforts with strong graphic design? We want you on our team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Customizing and managing websites built on WordPress and similar platforms. Creating clean, visually appealing, responsive sites with strong security, user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Developing social media and content strategies for C2 and its clients and actively managing their corporate digital media presence.
- Supporting team efforts using skills cross-departmentally to achieve a cohesive product for our clients.
- Proactively growing expertise in website development, general content management systems, design and social media.
- Communicating with the clients directly through email, phone and in person in a clear, attentive and professional manner.
- Working collaboratively with the team to communicate project objectives, achieve goals, and deliver on deadlines.
Desired skilled and abilities include:
- 2+ years of WordPress template customization experience.
- Understanding of HTML, CMS and PHP for work in website installation and customization.
- Content and social media management experience.
- Digital design experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to plan and implement basic SEO/SEM strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge and experience editing video is a plus.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should send a resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
About C2 Strategic Communications
At C2 Strategic Communications, we do more than deliver your message. We help you succeed. We provide the communications strategy, advice and services you need to reach your ultimate goal.
We are a team of top-tier, battle-tested communicators – the only public relations firm in Louisville, KY, that is fully staffed by former journalists. With decades of on-the-ground experience in journalism, government and business, we excel at turning complex subjects into easy-to-understand messages with creative solutions and proven results.
We focus on clients and work that make communities stronger. From bridges to parkways to automakers to college degrees, we’re a little company behind big improvements throughout the city, the region and the Commonwealth.