C2 Strategic Communications is looking for a graphic designer to support an array of design needs for the growing company.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Graphic Designer
The successful candidate will be an energetic professional who can synthesize complex information and communicate clearly with colleagues and clients. This person will utilize excellent design strategies to communicate clear messages, develop suites of related materials, and incorporate feedback smoothly into a broad range of graphic design needs.
Ideal candidate will be collaborative, creative, and detail-oriented to best serve C2 Strategic’s growing list of clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Designing digital products (including websites, social media graphics, animations, and photographs), as well as print pieces such as advertisements, brochures and other collateral. Logo development is a key skill.
- Distilling complex information into easy-to-understand charts, graphics, images and/or animation.
- Communicating with clients directly by email, phone and face to face conversations in a clear, attentive and professional manner.
- Working collaboratively with the C2 team to communicate project objectives, achieve goals, create cohesive products, and deliver on deadlines.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience.
- Professional degree in design or related field.
- Digital design experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to analyze the needs of an end user and execute projects that meet those needs.
- Must be able to produce graphic concepts quickly.
- Ability to work in an agency environment working with multiple clients and account managers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in teams within the firm and with clients; responsive and adaptive to suggestions and constructive criticism.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge and experience editing video
- Experience in building and managing WordPress websites
- Experience developing advertising, online or social media campaigns
This position is in our office in Louisville, Kentucky. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Normal office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with an hour for lunch, Monday through Friday. Employees often work off-site, either at a client’s office or event. Reliable transportation is required. Occasionally, night and weekend hours might be required. Overnight travel is minimal.
Reports to: President and Executive Vice President
How to apply
Interested applicants should send a resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio should include:
- Five (5) graphic design pieces in both web and print applications
- Examples of video editing if applicable
Compensation commensurate with experience.